The Studio Leather 5 Year Warranty will give you the assurance that your leather will be serviced and repaired at no charge to yourself in the event of a tannery fault or accident (subject to terms & conditions). All products have been tested and approved by Australian and International Laboratories.
- 1 x 250mL leather cleaner
- 1 x 250mL conditioner & protector
- 1 x soft cloth
- 1 x foam applicator
- 1 x brush
What does the warranty cover?
- All stains from food and beverages, human and pet bodily fluids.
- Accidental damage including scuffs, rips, tears, stains and burns.
- Tannery faults such as peeling, cracking, black & white spotting, blooming or grinning (exclusive in the marketplace).
How does the warranty work?
- The warranty comes with a product care kit, which allows the purchaser to easily clean, maintain and protect furniture products. Products in the care kit must be used in accordance with directions and recommended methods.
- In the event of an accidental stain, treat the area immediately with the care products provided.
- If damaged or stained furniture cannot be repaired using products from the care kit, call Studio Leather & Fabrics Hotline (1300 156 5756) who will arrange a professional technician to service the affected area at no additional cost.
- Should the technician be unable to clean or repair the furniture, replacement of the affected area will be arranged at no cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- The warranty is only applicable to new furniture and must be acquired at time of purchase or before the delivery of the goods.
- The warranty only applies to furniture intended for private use, and delivered soil or damage free.
- Due to dye batch and grain variations, Studio Leather & Fabrics' obligation is limited to supplying as close a replacement as reasonably possible.
- The warranty is applicable and valid only in Australia, and to the original purchaser only.
- The warranty must be registered on the Studio Leather website at www.studioleather.com.au/warranty