The Studio Leather & Fabrics 5 Year Warranty will give you the assurance that your fabric furniture will be serviced and repaired at no charge to yourself in the event of accidental rips, tears, stains and burns (subject to terms & conditions). All products have been tested and approved by Australian and International Laboratories.
- 2 x 500mL fabric protector
- 1 x 250mL fabric protector
- 1 x 250mL fabric spot cleaner
- 1 x 250mL fabric deodoriser
- 1 x microfibre cleaning cloth
What does the warranty cover?
- Accidental damage such as cuts, burns, rips & tears.
- All accidental spills & stains, including:
- Tea & coffee, wine. cordial, mixed drinks
- Juice, milk, chocolate, cooking oils
- Ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard
- Bathroom soaps, shampoos, mascara
- Lipstick, wax, wax polish, tar, ink
- Human & pet bodily fluids
- All other food & beverage spills
How does the warranty work?
- The warranty comes with a product care kit, which allows the purchaser to easily clean, maintain and protect furniture products. As soon as you have received your furniture, the fabric protection spray should be applied.
- Products in the care kit must be used in accordance with directions and recommended methods.
- In the event of an accidental stain, treat the area immediately with the care products provided.
- If damaged or stained furniture cannot be repaired using products from the care kit, call Studio Leather & Fabrics Hotline (1300 156 5756) who will arrange a professional technician to service the affected area at no additional cost.
- Should the technician be unable to clean or repair the furniture, replacement of the affected area will be arranged at no additional cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- The warranty is only applicable to new furniture and must be acquired at time of purchase or before the delivery of the goods.
- The warranty only applies to furniture intended for private use, and delivered soil and damage free.
- Due to dye batch and pattern variations, Studio Leather & Fabrics' obligation is limited to supplying as close a replacement as reasonably possible.
- The warranty is neither payable in cash nor redeemable in cash.
- The warranty is applicable and valid only in Australia, and to the original purchaser only.