OUR AUBURN STORE IS OPEN & WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We are thrilled to welcome back fully vaccinated customers (or those with a valid medical exemption) to our Auburn store. Enhanced safety procedures are in place. Please remember to check-in, wear a face mask & maintain social distancing at all times. Our Sales Representatives are all fully vaccinated & we have increased our cleaning schedule to ensure the highest hygiene standards at our showroom. Hand sanitiser is readily available right throughout the store & we would encourage all customers to use this regularly.
Visits are welcome at any time during business hours, however you can also schedule a free in-store appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
For those unable to visit in person, our team are also on hand to assist via phone, email & live chat, so please reach out to us with all your furniture & homewares enquiries. You can also shop online 24 hours a day & our Click & Collect & delivery services continue to operate with enhanced safety procedures.
CLICK & COLLECT HOURS
Auburn store (homewares only) - Monday TO Saturday, 9am to 4pm.
Glendenning warehouse (furniture only) - Monday AND Friday, 10am to 2pm.
Please remember to wear a face mask, check in upon arrival & have your vehicle ready to be loaded.
For the health & safety of our customers & delivery contractors, deliveries are now as contactless as possible. In line with COVID-safe guidelines, our deliveries are currently being made to customer’s front doors or garage areas wherever possible. If it is necessary to place the delivery inside the home, customers are required to provide a clear space & must ensure that there is nobody within the delivery space whilst the order is being delivered. The drivers will contact you on the morning of delivery with a 3 hour timeframe & please wear a face mask to receive your delivery.
Our logistics contractors are now undertaking ‘contactless assembly’ services for orders that have assembly included with the goods.
Procedure for contactless assembly:
- The service provider will phone you ahead of time to schedule a window for delivery & assembly & to check that COVID-safe conditions can be met.
- Please ensure there is an empty room where the service provider can assemble your furniture.
- Please clean & sanitise the space prior to the service provider’s arrival.
- Your service provider will be wearing a mask throughout your delivery & assembly & please ensure you also wear a mask at any times when you are in close proximity to the service provider.
- Please keep all members of the household away from the service provider whilst they are assembling your furniture.
We'd like to thank our customers for your continued support to local businesses like us throughout this difficult period.